Every seller is going to fall into a slump on occasion. The leads dry up, the calls stop, and the panic sets in. This week, Hamish recounts a story about how he needed to be rescued from a mountain lake, and what we can apply from that experience to coaching our sellers.
What You'll Learn:
- How to spot a seller who's entering "Panic Mode."
- When to remind the seller of the difference between effective activities and comfortable activities.
- How to illuminate which activities are effective.
- Why you cannot "rescue" your sellers, and why they need to save themselves.
- How to identify the warning signs so a dip doesn't become a slump.
Coaching your sales teams to get themselves out of a slump is critical to your role as a sales leader. And, if your sales organization needs a little rescue, give us a call.
When you need to hire top sales professionals, turn to a recruiting partner that speaks sales. Alaant Workforce Solutions. Learn more and book a discovery call at www.fullfunnelfreedom.com/alaant
The perfect CRM system, streamlined business processes and happier customers – Eligeo CRM Inc can make it happen for your business. Go to www.fullfunnelfreedom.com/eligeo for more info