058 Using Content to Make Selling Easier with David Lynch from WARP
David Lynch is VP of growth at WARP, a middle-mile delivery solution for shippers. WARP uses an optimized network of carriers connected through one tech platform to bring shippers the best rates, transparency and service quality in the transportation industry.
In this episode, we uncover the top tactics for creating content that drives leads and wins your customers. We'll also go through useful and actionable tips on how sales leaders can convince their salespeople of the benefits of creating content.
What You'll Learn:
- How to use content to drive more leads
- Customer success is key to your overall success
- The benefits of educating buyers
- How to build trust with prospects fast
- Best practices for creating content that supports sales activities
- Using content to navigate the customer journey map
- How to get your customer's attention and stay top of mind
- How to create content that sells and converts
If you've been in sales long enough, you probably already know the benefits of creating content. But as David explains, salespeople can use content for much more than just being known as an authority. Today's buyer is a lot more educated. The only way to get to them is to provide valuable content that ensures you're top of mind when they go out looking for a solution.
Links and Resources:
- The Sandler Summit 2023 https://www.hamish.sandler.com/orlando
- Sandler on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/sandler_yyc/
- Sandler in Calgary - www.hamish.sandler.com/howtosandler
- Connect with Hamish Knox on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/hamishknox/
- Sponsorship or guest inquiries - email@example.com
- "Customers may have a problem but they may not know that they have that problem until they see a piece of content."