Dave Valentine is a serial entrepreneur who owns seven companies that work with thousands of clients around the world every single day. Dave believes businesses were built for people, and not for spreadsheets.
In this episode, we will learn how to create your offers from your customer's objections to land the proposals you didn't think possible.
What you’ll learn:
• The importance of positioning your services to your buyers.
• Why being everything to everyone isn't a viable strategy.
• What to look for in an SDR partner.
• How your buyer's objections can work to your favor in making the sale.
• How to arrange your sales calls for maximum impact.
• Why you can't dwell on bad calls.
• How automation can be used to prevent burnout.
• How to leverage LinkedIn to not annoy prospects.
If you find yourself having some difficulty maximizing your sales calls, then it's time to Give us a call.
When you need to hire top sales professionals, turn to a recruiting partner that speaks sales. Alaant Workforce Solutions. Learn more and book a discovery call at www.fullfunnelfreedom.com/alaant
The perfect CRM system, streamlined business processes and happier customers – Eligeo CRM Inc can make it happen for your business. Go to www.fullfunnelfreedom.com/eligeo for more info
Full Funnel Freedom https://fullfunnelfreedom.com
Sandler on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/sandler_yyc/
Sandler in Calgary - www.hamish.sandler.com/howtosandler
Connect with Hamish Knox on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/hamishknox/
Sponsorship or guest inquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2023, Hamish Knox, Production assistance by Clawson Solutions Group. Find them on the web at csolgroup.com
047 Our Salespeople Can't Damage Relationships That Don't Exist