071 Get a HIVE Mind Working for You
What is a "HIVE mind" and what role does it play in a person's success?
Most people see the "HIVE mind" as something negative. The busy bee mentality where everybody is busy - maybe a little too much. However, HIVE is a great framework for creating individual success.
- HIVE stands for Humility, Introspection, Vulnerability, Execution
In today's episode, we discuss how sales leaders can use the HIVE mind to improve performance, raise the team's confidence levels, and create more success for the entire organization.
What You'll Learn:
- The HIVE framework from a personal development perspective
- Humility and the ability to admit that you're not perfect
- Ways to hone your power of introspection
- Why vulnerability is your greatest source of strength
- How to create momentum through daily execution
- Understanding what got you here won't get you there
- The benefits of having people who push you to be better
- Why you need to ask for help before you need it
A strong and consistent HIVE will lead to faster growth, more success and greater team cohesion. So if you’re a sales leader, one of the easiest ways to cement your role is to become devoted to your HIVE.
Links and Resources:
- "Ask for help before you need it. That is key to developing humility."