057 Avoiding Conflict With Our Salespeople's Self-Limiting Beliefs
As salespeople, we know that the right mindset is essential for success. It doesn't matter how exciting your product or service is or how big your funnel is; if your salespeople are holding on to self-limiting beliefs, you'll likely close fewer deals. While it's your duty to help your team deal with these self-limiting beliefs, pointing them out can lead to conflict. You need to be smart by understanding where these beliefs come from and why they're so powerful.
In today's episode, we discuss how to effectively respond to your salespeople's self-limiting beliefs and help them discover a new path forward.
What You'll Learn:
All salespeople have beliefs. When these beliefs are positive, you can expect positive sales outcomes. But when they are negative, sales success is almost impossible. When a salesperson consistently comes up with excuses to justify their lack of results, it's time to look at their beliefs.
Links and Resources:
- Full Funnel Freedom is the official podcast of the IoT North Conference! Join us November 15-16 in Calgary by going to https://iotnorthconference.ca/. Listen for a discount code for 20% off your tickets!
- Full Funnel Freedom https://fullfunnelfreedom.com
- The Sandler Summit 2023 https://www.hamish.sandler.com/orlando
- Sandler on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/sandler_yyc/
- Sandler in Calgary - www.hamish.sandler.com/howtosandler
- Connect with Hamish Knox on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/hamishknox/
- Sponsorship or guest inquiries - email@example.com